Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Removing Reported Tracking Cookies
This section provides a tutorial example on how to remove reported tracking cookies with Spybot.
As you can see from previous sections, Spybot did a nice job reporting all tracking cookies from a number of potential spyware vendors. After reviewing all of them, I decided to remove all reported tracking cookies with Spybot.
1. After running "Check for problems", review all problems reported by Spybot.
2. In the problem list section, select all tracking cookie related problems.
3. Close all browser, both Firefox and IE, Windows.
4. Click the "Fix selected problems" button.
5. Spybot will remove all reported tracking cookies from your Windows system.
6. Click "Check for problem" again. No tracking cookie problem will show up.
Table of Contents