Ethereum Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 1.02, by Dr. Herong Yang
Register Ether Account at ethereumfaucet.info
This section describes how to register your Ether account with ethereumfaucet.info.
If you want to try Ethereum mining in a browser on with ethereumfaucet.info, you need to register your Etherieum account address first.
Here is what I did to register my Etherieum account.
1. Open MetaMask on Chrome and get the account address: 0xef6Ea9F8Bd78ac42Fb2617ba90846D5785BB320c.
2. Go to ethereumfaucet.info Website.
3. Enter my Ethereum account address, 0xef6Ea9F8Bd78ac42Fb2617ba90846D5785BB320c, in the address input box.
4. Click "I'm not a robot" to finish the CAPTCHA challenges.
5. Click "Continue". I see the confirmation message: "You have claimed 700gwei!"
6. Click "View account". I see my account information:
Address: 0xef6Ea9F8Bd78ac42Fb2617ba90846D5785BB320c Balance: 0.000000700 ETH
Okay. My Ether account is registered. And ethereumfaucet.info gave me 0.0000007 ETH as welcome bonus!
But the 0.000000700 ETH is not transferred to my Ethereum account address yet. I will see a withdrawl button only when my balance reaches 0.0025 ETH.
Last update: 2018.
Table of Contents