TensorFlow - Machine Learning Platform
This chapter provides introductions and tutorials on TensorFlow. Topics include introduction TensorFlow; installing TensorFlow Python library; understanding tensor flow graph; running TensorFlow Session; building learning model for MNIST database.
What Is TensorFlow
"tensorflow" - TensorFlow Python Library
"tensorflow" Interactive Test Web Page
Tensor and Tensor Flow Graph
Tensor Operation Properties
TensorFlow Session Class and run() Function
TensorFlow Variable Class and load() Function
Linear Regression with TensorFlow
Simple TensorFlow Model on MNIST Database
Commonly Used TensorFlow Funcitons
- TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning with APIs for Python, C++ and many other programming languages.
- A tensor is a multi-dimension matrix.
- A tensor flow graph represents an tensor expression of multiple tensor operations.
- A TensorFlow session allows you to evaluate tensor flow graphs.
- TensorFlow Python library contains a tutorial module for the MNIST database.
- You can build a simple leaning model for MNIST in a few minutes.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Deep Playground for Classical Neural Networks
Building Neural Networks with Python
Simple Example of Neural Networks
►TensorFlow - Machine Learning Platform
PyTorch - Machine Learning Platform
CNN (Convolutional Neural Network)
RNN (Recurrent Neural Network)
GNN (Graph Neural Network)
Full Version in PDF/EPUB