Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 5.61, by Dr. Herong Yang
Adding Directories to a New ZIP File
This section provides a tutorial example on how to add files and sub directories to a new ZIP file.
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter test2.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in c:\temp directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Make the "Include subfolders" option checked.
5. Select one directory and double click on it. The files and subdirectories show up.
6. Click the "Add with wildcards" button as shown in the following picture:
7. All files and subdirectories of the selected directory will be added to the ZIP file.
8. Look at c:\temp\test2.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected directory.
Table of Contents