Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.02, by Dr. Herong Yang
Installing Adobe Flash Player 13 for IE 10
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX for IE 10 on Windows XP.
One quick way to download and install Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for IE is to use the Adobe Flash Player test page as mentioned in the previous section:
1. Run IE 10 and visit the Adobe Flash Player test page at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/.
2. Click on the warning message near the page bottom: "This website wants to install the following add-on: 'Adobe Flashruntime' from 'Adobe Systems Incorporated'."
3. Click "Install" button to start the installation process. The first step is downloading the Adobe Flash Player Installer.
4. When the Adobe Flash Player Installer is running,
click the agreement checkbox and the INSTALL button as shown below:
5. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
6. Click DONE button to close the installer.
Note that another way to install Abode Flash Player for IE is to use the Adobe DLM (Download Manager) described earlier in the book.
Last update: 2014.
Table of Contents