Android Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.02, by Dr. Herong Yang
Connect tablet to Computer using Bluetooth
This section provides a tutorial example on how to connect an Android tablet to a Windows computer using Bluetooth radio. Once connected, you can transfer files between the tablet and computer.
1. Turn on Bluetooth function on the laptop computer.
2. On the Android mini tablet, tap on "Settings", then turn on Bluetooth by sliding the Bluetooth switch. The tablet automatically searches the nearby Bluetooth devices. I see my laptop Bluetooth device displayed with other Bluetooth devices nearby.
3. Tap on my laptop Bluetooth device name to make a pairing request to the computer.
4. On the computer, accept the paring request, which should contain a pairing code for identification purpose.
5. On the tablet, tap on "OK" to finish up the pairing process.
To send a music file from computer to tablet, right-click on the music file to select "Send to\Bluetooth" in the context menu to start the sending process. Go to your tablet to receive the music file.
To send a music file from tablet to computer, tap on "Applications", then "Music". Tap and hold on the music to select the "Bluetooth" in the pop up menu to start the sending process. Go to your computer to receive the music file.
Last update: 2015.
Table of Contents