Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Installing Adobe Flash Player 13 for Safari 5
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 Plugin for Safari 5 on Windows XP.
One quick way to download and install Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Safari is to use the Adobe Flash Player test page as mentioned in the previous section:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit the Adobe Flash Player test page at http://herongyang.com/Flash/SWFC-ActionScript-Space-Explorer-Stabilized.html.
2. Click the "Missing Plug-in" message displayed where the Flash content is located. You will see a dialog box with more information on the plugin.
3. Click the "More Info..." button on the dialog box. You will see the Adobe Flash Player install page showing up.
4. Click the "Install Now" button near the bottom right corner.
You will see file run/download dialog box show up with
install_flashplayer13x32_chra_dy_aaa_aih.exe ready to download or run
as shown below:
5. Click the "Run" button. You will see the Adobe Flash Player Installer screen.
6. Follow instructions provided by the installer to finish the installation.
Last update: 2014.
Table of Contents