Ethereum Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Notes - Version 1.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Setup MetaMask Extension for Chrome
This section describes how to setup MetaMask extension for Chrome.
After installing the MetaMask Extension for Chrome, I did the following to set it up:
1. Click the MetaMask icon near the top right corner of the browser window.
2. Accept the terms and conditions.
3. Enter a new password and click "CREATE" to create a new account.
4. Save the seed words provided by MetaMask in a safe place.
5. Click "I'VE COPIED IT SOMEWHERE SAFE".
6. Check the Ethereum account. It's ready to receive Ether fund now.
Last update: 2018.
Table of Contents