Partial Classes and Partial Methods
Tutorial notes and examples are provided on partial classes and partial methods. Topics include introduction of partial classes and partial methods; examples of partial classes and partial methods.
What Is Partial Class?
Partial Class Example
What Is Partial Method?
Partial Method Example
- A partial class is an incomplete definition of a class.
A partial class is identified by "partial class" key words
- A single class can be split into multiple partial classes
and stored in multiple source files.
- Multiple partial classes of the same class will be merged
into a complete class by C# compiler.
- A partial method is a method that has the method definition
in one partial class and the method signature in other partial classes
of the same class.
- Partial method signatures and definitions are identified by the keyword "partial".
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of C# (C Sharp)
Data Type and Variables
Logical Expressions and Conditional Statements
Arrays and Loop Statements
Data Type Features
Floating-Point Data Types
Passing Parameters to Methods
Execution Environment Class
Visual C# 2010 Express Edition
C# Compiler and Intermediate Language
Compiling C# Source Code Files
MSBuild - Microsoft Build Engine
Memory Usages of Processes
Multithreading in C#
Async Feature from C# 5
WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation
►Partial Classes and Partial Methods
PDF Printing Version