Free Web Services - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 2.10, by Dr. Herong Yang
Downloading and Installing SoapUI
This section provides a tutorial example on downloading and installing SoapUI on Windows system.
Here is what I did to download and install SoapUI 5.2:
1. Go to http://www.soapui.org/ and click "Download SoapUI" from the "Downloads" menu. The "Download SoapUI" page shows up.
2. Click the "Download" link next to "Windows zip (32-bit)" line.
3. Save the download file to \herong\SoapUI-5.2.0-win32-standalone-bin.zip.
4. Unzip the download file to folder \local\soapui-5.2.0 to finish the installation.
5. Run SoapUI 5.2.0 by double clicking \local\soapui-5.2.0\bin\soapui.bat. Then click "Help" > "About SoapUI" to check the version:
That's it. Installation is done. The "standalone" download file includes a JDK package. So no need to download and install Java separately.
Last update: 2015.
Table of Contents