Free Web Services - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 2.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Outdated: Downloading and Installing SoapUI 3.6.1
This section provides a tutorial example on downloading and installing SoapUI 3.6.1 on Windows system.
Here is what I did to download and install SoapUI 3.6.1:
1. Go to http://www.soapui.org/ and click "Download SoapUI" from the "Downloads" menu. The SourceForge download page shows up.
2. Click to open the "soapui" > "3.6.1" folder and click on "soapui-3.6.1-windows-bin.zip" link.
3. Save the file to \herong\soapui-3.6.1-windows-bin.zip and unzip it to folder \herong\soapui-3.6.1.
4. Unzip the file to folder \herong\soapui-3.6.1 to finish the installation.
5. Run SoapUI 3.6.1 by double clicking \herong\soapui-3.6.1\bin\soapui.bat and click "Help" > "About SoapUI" to check the version:
That's it. Installation is done.
Last update: 2011.
Table of Contents