Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Adobe Flash Player Installation with Adobe DLM
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 for Firefox 26 with Adobe DLM on Windows 7 systems.
Another way to install Adobe Flash Player for Firefox 26 is to use Adobe "Player Download Center" Web site, which allows you to install Adobe Flash Player via Adobe DLM (Download Manager):
1. Run Firefox 26 and go to the "Player Download Center" Web site at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. You see "Adobe Flash Player Version 188.8.131.52" listed for download.
2. Click the "Download now" button. You see a dialog box showing up with a download file called: install_flashplayer13x32_ltr5x32d_awc_aih.exe. Save this file to temporary folder.
3. Close Firefox and other Web browsers.
4. Open the temporary folder and double-click on the downloaded file,
install_flashplayer13x32_ltr5x32d_awc_aih.exe to run it.
You will see the Adobe Flash Player Installer download screen as shown below:
5. Wait until the download is done. Then follow the installation instruction to finish the installation.
Last update: 2014.
Table of Contents